SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
155 pages (2007); 2.7MB download
Crystal Clarity Publishers; ISBN: 9791565892248
Friendship, love, marriage, and children can offer us our greatest joys in life or our greatest sorrows. Selfless love is the essential key to happiness in all our relationships, but how do we practice it?
This is the third book in The Wisdom of Yogananda series. The series features writings not available elsewhere and capture the Master’s expansive and compassionate wisdom.
In this book Paramhansa Yogananda, one of the best-loved spiritual teachers of the 20th century shares fresh inspiration and practical guidance on:
• Friendship: broadening your sympathies and expanding the boundaries of your love
• How to cure bad habits that spell the death of true friendship: judgment, jealousy, over-sensitivity, unkindness, and more
• How to choose the right partner and create a lasting marriage
• Sex in marriage and how to conceive a spiritual child
• Problems that arise in marriage and what to do about them
• Experiencing the Universal Love behind all your relationships