SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
Sex in the Outdoors says it all! If you enjoy -- or strive to have the opportunity to enjoy -- sex in the vast outdoors, then you've laid hands on the ultimate resource. Benefits include:
- increased self-esteem;
- increased awareness of bears and other critters;
- increased fitness of necessary body parts;
- increased awareness of possible partners;
- increased interest in getting it;
- increased chance of getting it;
- increased chance of getting away with it.
Whether you want it, someone you know wants it, or you have a sex-starved niece or nephew who needs it - Buck Tilton's Sex in the Outdoors promises to deliver the intimate yet practical information all sex-crazed outdoor folks need to know, whether they know they need to know or not.
About the Author
Buck Tilton is the co-founder of the Wilderness Medicine Institute of NOLS and has been awarded the Paul Petzoldt Award for Excellence in Wilderness Education. More than 15 of his books are currently in print. He lives in Lander, Wyoming, where he persists in thinking, "life is far too short to be taken seriously."